Rockvale, Tennessee

This easy home company in Kingsport Tn is shady i called to get a washer and dryer and it came to us very bad condition i will show pictures and tell me what u think i also called owner and they said they were going to make right but then he changed his mind because we tried out washer and pump must have been broke because water was all over our floor. They also keep your money and dont return what u put into it. Very bad company dont rent from them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Easyhome and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Easyhome.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Easyhome to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Easyhome?

Comments

Easyhome - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Victoria, British Columbia Easyhome "This is what they do to a single mother ! They try kicking my door down looking they my mail slot yelling coming all thru the day/night posing things all..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Easyhome - Not Happy!!  Easy Home - Home of Passing the Buck!!  Easyhome "Purchased a computer through Employee Purchases. This is where employees purchase new products and have payments deducted from paycheck. Available through Easy Home Financial and Easy Home. ..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more