I have been a loyal customer of easyhome for years but im not anymore once the items if have are paid off i will never again go to eayhome and i will make sure none of my family and friends go their either.i have an item that i had gotten through the presidents club but when i got this item i was not told that it had no warranty with it because it was bought through the presidents club and now this item no longer works; so now i am without this item and i was told that i still have to pay it off.

I do not think this is fair.

My payment there a week is over 200 a week and this is the kind of treatment i get.My next is i am going to the better business bureau.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Easyhome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Easyhome.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Easyhome to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Easyhome?

Comments