1.1
Style and Design

Mainly my problem is with a woman named Jane that works in the store though I'm not sure her last name, my problem with this particular person is the fact that when i was calling or she would call me for payments on my account after i paid and made my account current i wanted to know how much i owed on my 6 months same as cash.no one could ever give me this information and now that my account is past the 60 days im basically still getting the same response " i cant do anything for you".

it seems like at this location that is all your associates know how to say, and the fact that you don't record your phone conversations makes it that much worse because there is no proof of the way that they talk to people or in my case, when i was making payments and asking for information about my account no one was giving me any type of answers. so now here i am paying way to much for a bedroom set i thought would be a decent price, and dealing with an EXTREMELY ignorant woman who is supposed to be a manager. i would strongly advise someone to make some changes to this store! I for one will never bring my businesses there again and will advise anyone who asks my opinion of the store to NEVER PURCHASE MERCHANDISE FROM THERE EVER AGAIN!

i wish i would have read the reviews online about this franchise before i made a purchase there.I thought I was dealing with associates who were there for the customer but sadly now I know that this is a store that is only worried about their next dollar and not their customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tiffany.bates is quite happy with not a thing and lawsuit and stated that there is a room for improvement of that you do not record your phone converstaions and cussed out. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of easy home account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Easyhome needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned easy home account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Easyhome.

Had an Experience with Easyhome?

Comments